This is my 100th Post! Woo Hoo!
I know I have done this before, but I am going to celebrate by listing 100 things I am grateful for!
So in no particular order I bring you....
100 more things I am Grateful for!
1. Heavenly Father
2. Jesus Christ
3 Families
4. My Family in particular.
5. Blogging duh.
6. Diabetes
7. Things that make my fabulous D-Life, Even more D-Fabulous!
8. The Holy Ghost.
9. Cheap, but good quality Higher Education.
10. My Car, The Snitch
13. The Scriptures, Bible, Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants
13. Prophets and Apostle that are here now helping us out :)
14. Being from Oregon.
15. That my parents love each other
16. Micheal Buble
17. Music
18. An ipod to play music on!
17. Good Roommates
18. Alex, my best friend
19. Ashley, my best friend and cousin, roommate and imaginary bandmate!
20. Mckell my other best friend/roommate/always laughs at my jokes girl
21. Siblings to make me be a better example.
22. Melissa, who is under the mistaken idea that I am the coolest. No, you're the coolest!
23. Sydney, who is my basketball superstar/ always makes me laugh
24. My Dad who always work so hard
25. My Momma who juggles a job and all of our extra-curricular activities and various church callings over the years.
25. Grandma Hawkins, who threatened to kick me out of her house when I wouldn't let her buy me a shirt I wanted (Also feeds and shelters and has on occasion transported me from place to place during the winters)
26. Gramma May who always makes the best homemade jam and bread this side of the Rockies (and most likely the other side too.)
27. Alex's photog skills that always make my FB profile pic lookin foxy, hahaha.
28. Aunt Allene who always finds me all the best clothes at TJ Maxx.
29. Aunt Julie who lets me come crash at her house and steal her books and 5 Hour Pride and Prejudice set. ( Also one of my Nursing HEROS)
30. Grandpa May who left behind such an amazing legacy family. I can't even tell you how blessed I am to be apart of it.
31. Grandpa Hawkins, who worked all his life, in a wheel chair to provide for His family.
32. The Plan of Salvation that lets me know I can see 30 and 31 again!
34. Air conditioning....which I am miss ever so dearly. Welcome to student housing!
35. Cheap Student Housing :)
36. Diet Soda.
37. Nail polish. it makes any action look graceful, and I need all the help I can get!
38. YouTube Video that have provided me HOURS of entertainment
39. The Diabetes Online Community. What Can I say that hasn't already been said? You. Rock.
40. Temples
41. Sundays
42. The Priesthood and always having it's power and blessing available in my own home
43. Friends Who have served/ are serving missions (Shout out to David who get home today! Huzzah!) You are wonderful examples to me :)
44. The mini-fridge in my room. Diet soda at my finger tips :)
45. Cheap movie theater.
46. Fried Oreos from College Deli. Best. PMS. Food. Ever.
47. Service opportunities!
48. Glucose Tablets that don't taste like hairspray (orange...YUCK)
49. Sunshine to give me more motivation to NOT do my homework.
50. Otter pops on a hot day
51. Netflix...allowing me to feed my new affinity for old movies, one low monthly fee at a time!
52. Did I already say Micheal Buble?
53. Glee, for the sole purpose of helping me discover that Fleetwood Mac is AWESOME!
54. The internet. Even though I abuse it.
55. My electric skillet!
56. Cherry Tomatoes
57. Jokes.
58. Letters from friends.
59. Compliments.
60. BBQ Chicken Wraps from The Crossroads (YUM.)
61. Pictures from the good ole days
62. My friends from back home (There are simply too many, you know who you are, and you must know that you are awesome!)
63. Airplanes
64. My Dia-Doctor
65. Blow Dryers
66. My sassy giraffe print hair straightner!
67. My Jackson Hole Sweat Pants
68. My Gap Sweatpants
69. Coupons to Kiwi Loco!
70. The Elderly
71. Good talks.
72. Walking
73. Treadmills
74. My bed
75. Indoor plumbing
76. Electricity
77. The Constitution
78. Insurance
80. Facebook lets me keep up with friends from all the places I have lived!
81. Being Alive.
82. Laws that keep us safe....even if I don't like it.
83. My time spent at St. John's
84. Blankets
85. My backpack....which I just found out has a whistle built RIGHT in to a buckle!
86. Fiber One bars.
87. Itunes.
88. Amazon
89. Sugar Free Jello Pudding Cups
90. Midnight Pomegranate Lotion
91. 3 Minute Miracle By Aussie
92. Big Sexy Hair, which neither make my hair big nor sexy, but still saves it from being flatter and frumpier :)
93. People who are working to cure Diabetes
94. Hope.
95. Patriarchal Blessing
96. clothes!
97. The library
98. Dishwashers
99. Washers and Dryers
100. You for reading ALL of this.
Thanks again to everyone who reads and follows and comments on my blog. It means so much to me that you are at all interested! I am trying to become more consistent with my blogging so please be patient AND here is too 100 more posts in the future!
That is all...for now!
I love you.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, you had me at FRIED OREOS!!! Love Harry Potter too. :) Great list Ryanne.
ReplyDelete