Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a day...

I started out my day on campus by tripping up some stairs and hurting my knee.  
Okay so my knee didn't hurt THAT bad and it was pretty comical.  
Good thing the boy in front of me had his head phones on and didn't hear the weird sound that I made when I fell.  Sad thing is, this is the third time this week I have tripped up some stairs in public. The first two were on the same stair case, right in a row.

THEN, I had to watch a video for one of my classes about an 8 year old boy who contracts AIDS, that is an hour in a half long.  Guess how long I cried? That is right, an hour and a half.  In the "quiet" floor of the library. With no tissues.  By the time I got home, my sleeves were all wet and snotty and I had no make-up on.
SO if you are in the mood for a good cry and a REALLY good story, I suggest you get on YouTube and watch all ten Go Towards The Light Videos.  My eyes are still puffy, but it was a real good movie!

The point of telling you this?  My life is embarrassing, and I love it!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment