I had a wonderful memorial weekend! I took Alex with me to Oregon to surprise my parents who TOTALLY though I was going to Colorado. The plan was to get in the house and sleep in the living room so my parents would find us in the morning. My mom of course could smell us or something and woke up and found us in the pitch black at 4 in the morning. Nonetheless, They were pretty surprised.
It was so great to be home. You guys know how much I LOVE Oregon. It was really hard to leave. Also I had to drive 14 hours back, with a sinus infection. Fun huh? Still worth the 30 hours of driving though!
Well that is all for now, sorry I haven't been real good at posting, It's been a bit crazy lately, and my blood sugars are sure showing it. Ah diabetes.
That is all

You can't pump your own gas?!?! That is amazing!!
ReplyDelete