Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy of Living Strikes Again! Brooke, Alex, and Ashley, You should probably read this!

My wonderful friend and fellow Blogger Savannah from The Joy of Living (A snazzy blog about her passion for fashion!  Seriously, great, you should read it!) Has tagged me and I am now required to write 15 interesting things about myself :)  (You guys are thrilled to hear more about this broad aren't ya?)  So heregoes!

1.  I hardly ever wear matching socks!  Because a) I can"t seem to keep track the ones that match. The dryer eats them.  Don't try to convince me otherwise! And b) I like to think its a cute quirk that will attract that one special guy who loves me no matter what :) haha

2.  I love to take care of people. That's why I am going to be a Nurse.

3.  I am not a morning person, or a night person really.  I could go to bed at 10 pm and wake up at 10 am, and still take a nap.

4.  I think the human body is SO interesting.   I love learning  Anatomy and Physiology, IT'S JUST SO COOL!

5.  I LOVE McDonalds!  I know a lot of people don't like it. I know it's bad for me, but I can't get ENOUGH of the shoestring fries and chicken mcnuggets!  When I watched the documentary Supersize Me! I just started craving french fries....

6.The farthest east I have ever been is Illinois.

7.  I am addicted to Diet Soda. All kinds. I drink it like water.  My favorite is Diet Pomagranate 7Up, but it's only available during the winter. Boo.

8.  My favorite movie is 27 Dresses.  I can watch it a millions times and then some.

9.  I have an unfortunate iTunes habit. I guess thats not that interesting, but it's true.

10.  I have a weird fascination with Sean Kingston.

11.  I love dumb jokes.  Tell me a good one and I will be laughing for HOURS!

12.  I think the word "bum" is hilarious!  Mostly in the context of people who think "butt" is a bad word.

13.  I am a professional single lady.  It's a a skill really, to be single for 20 years straight this Thursday.

14.  Thursday is my birthday!  But I was actually born 2 weeks late.  I was supposed to be born on the 23rd of Jan. My great aunt Carol's birthday, (thats why my middle name is Carol.)  My mom said I have been late ever since.

15. One of my best friends and roommates turned out to be my third cousin :) And the other is my first cousin and roomie too :) But we already knew before hand.

So Now I get to tag some of my other friends.
 Brooke
Ashley
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Your the best Ryanne! Looove all of these. #1 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete