I know what you are thinking, but it's not what it looks like.
(This is not one of those awkward pictures I took of myself in the bathroom with my phone, intended for my profile picture, in which I think I look hot and artistic and what not, so naturally I can't understand why no one has commented on it.)
If you will please take note of the earring. Yup that's a computer key. My computer key in-fact.
This mangled computer key piece of jewelery was made for me by my best friend/Brat Alex.
It is a little souvenir from the
RYANNE-BREAKS-EVERYTHING-IN-HER-PATH-APLOOZA!!!!
November 2010.
RYANNE-BREAKS-EVERYTHING-IN-HER-PATH-APLOOZA!!!!
November 2010.
For those of you not familiar with this event (ie. the unluckiest/stupidest 2 weeks of my life) It consisted of me first, totaling my beloved Mitsubishi Montero named Monte (may he rest in peace), then washing my iPod (which survived the crash by the way.) Next, we then turned things up a bit and washed my 1 year old cell phone and I was left without one for 2 months. But here was the icing on THE cake. I was practicing my Do-Re-Mi's for my vocal class and carelessly tipped a bit of water onto the keyboard, which naturally ruined the "N" key. (It's really really hard to type without an "N") So being the problem solver that I am, I decided to blow dry the keys. Problem is, I left the temperature on Hot. And the B and N keys melted. A mere week before finals. 2 weeks in the shop and 90 bucks later I got it back.
Needless to say I was fairly disgusted with myself. I could not even bear to look at the keys, so I gave them to Alex because she wanted to make jewelery out of them.
This was her birthday present to me (and another nice pair of earrings she made :) )
She told me I didn't have to wear them if I didn't want to, I think I will :)
It's a good reminder to laugh at yourself. :)
Cause we (I) do dumb things a lot.
Plus I think they are stylish too :)
That is all.
Gracias Alicks Plitt!

I <3 you will all my heart!
ReplyDelete