I have to check everyday which day of my Photo-extravaganza is it. (FYI today is day 9)
Today has been deemed, weirdest things I have done with Ashley Hansen....that have been documented with a digital camera.
This was our second or third night at college. We had yet to bond with our roommates, so we were in our room at 2am and succeeded in entertaining ourselves with two scarves, sunglasses, and my beaver skin hat.
I am pretty sure we end up having a huge cry fest right after this too. I am trying not to laugh as I type this because it is sooo ridiculous all the dumb things we did that first week/semester/life together!
And here is another fun activity me and Ashley did in our room....alone. Again.
Don't we look cute? And Scene! Haha If You haven't, go to youtube and watch How to be a Scene girl. It's hilarious. So we decided to try it.
Ashley Hansen. I lurve you.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment