Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well....this is embarrassing.

I am a blogging failure.  
Go ahead and say it, I can take it.
Works has been exhausting, and I just haven't had the energy.
But on the plus side I got 8 hours of overtime :)
And the Cowboys made a come back on the Amazing Race just now. 
So needless to say I feel pretty good :)

But right now, I am missing Sundays in Idaho.
and sharing cookies when you bake them on Sundays in Idaho. 
Then, you don't have to eat them all. 

This is a tribute to that.

Notice Eric's crazy eyes.  Thats how good the cookies were. 

Anyways I made these yummy cake mix cookies today, just cause I needed to exercise my relief society arms   for once. And they were SOOO easy and  SO yummy!  AND with the recipe I used, you can change it up however you want!  

 Cake Mix cookies 
1 package of cake mix (your choice of flavor, it's all up to you!)
2 eggs
1/2 cup of butter soften. 
1 pkg. chocolate chips
 Heat to 350. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Let sit on cookie sheet for 5 mins before moving to cooling rack, and WAHLA!  Yummy cookies :)

It's so easy I just gave you that from memory!  impressive right?
Did I mention this recipe is super customizable? 
(is that spelled right?)

I made mine with chocolate cake mix and Andes mint chips :)
and next I am gunna do white cake mix with white chocolate chips and cranberries!  
 
And I think this goes without saying, but don't let this get out to any RM's.  
If they new about my Relief Society  powers they would be BEGGING me to be their eternal companion and try to whisk me away  to the temple :)



[ In that case tell EVERY RM you know.  Maybe a couple current Elders too ;) ]

Well,
That is all. 
(Seriously, tell EVERY one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment