Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 3

In honor of a very awkward day at church this morning I give you Day 3:
The Most Awkward Picture on your Computer

So if You know Alex and me now you would not think this was overly awkward.
But this is when we had just meet, and this was probably the first time we had ever touched or even spoken (this was like day 2 or 3 into the semester). No lie. 
So this was the result. And it makes me laugh every time I look at this picture. 
Who would have thought it would foreshadow things to to come?
That we would be best friends and take pictures even more embarrassing and weird together :)  
I love her. 


That is all

1 comment:

  1. I should have been looking at your blog sooner!!! I love you!!! What an awkward, beautiful, wonderful picture of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete