Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 11 ICE ICE BABY

The other night as I watched While You Were Sleeping, I little inspiration.  Please watch the 1st minute of this clip :)
So I live in two of the most icy places in the US right?  So why have I never used the
 "I'm-slipping-on-the-ice-please-catch-me-foxy-man-trick?"
All these years (two years)  I have been proud to have never fallen on my bum (hahaha) in Rexburg, but now I am just ashamed!  Utilize this ladies. UTILIZE! 
hahaha that is all.  Happy V-Day I guess. 
If you want happy love stories go Here
If you want to read about how much love sucks, go here.
That is all. <3

PS.  Ok so still no sign of the Ten Tenors ( aka the loves of my life.) BUT it hasn't been a week so there is still hope, I just wished it was today ;)  They celebrate Valentines Day on the 14th down under right? hahaha

1 comment:

  1. At the last devotional last semester and the first one this semester, we ladies were advised to wear shoes that won't kill us. The men were then advised to offer us their arms if we were wearing shoes that could kill us. I wear heels on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete