THIS.
More Specifically THIS.
Last night my Gramma Hawkins took us to see them, and they had me at O Fortuna!
I had heard of them before but never paid much attention. Well I am payin attention now.
The Concert was SOO good.
It was like dipping my ears in pudding. Repeatedly.
And then, afterward we stayed and they signed my program :)
This is me after we got home :) (Freak.)
They all signed by their names inside, so you can't see. They were even cuter in person and I flashed them my best smile and fluttered my eyelashes a bit. And said weakly "Great Show!" AND there was several X's and O's included. No lie. Needless to say I was pretty excited about that. But then I told Shannda, and would you believe it, those fox's signed everyone's like that! No matter.
I am sure they will be returning to Track me down, within the next week or so. I think I made quite an impression.
HAHAHAHA.
(Come on you foxy trained Australian Opera Men, You know you can't resist.)
(^see picture above.^)
That is all.



No comments:
Post a Comment