Thursday, February 10, 2011

What I want the future to look like: Day 7

You get FOUR pictures today AND some cute stories too :)
Grandma and Grandpa May
Gramma and Grandpa Hawkins 
Becci and Kendall May
Some old couple I saw at a park in Canada. It was so cute him laying on her lap I just HAD to take a creeper picture!



I wanna be like Sue and Larry.
I want my husband to come visit me everyday, even if it's just for a little bit and even if  I ALWAYS fall asleep while we hold hands and do nothing. Everyday.  I want to be so excited to see him and after breakfast, when I usually have to pee, I won't even want to go in, because i know Larry is waiting.  When I walk into the living room to see Larry, I look, point, and say "There's my friend!" and give my caregiver a look that says "it's ok to leave me here, he will take care of me."
I wanna be like Sue and Larry.

 I wanna be like Sheila  and James.
 I want to decide to get my finger nails painted after all, because I found out James is coming today and I want to look nice for him, even though I am feeling weak today.  I want to look at him relentlessly and sit up front with him while he plays his guitar for everyone.
I wanna be like Sheila and James

I want to be like Charlotte and Merle.
I want to smile REAL big when Merle walks in and cry (even though it's sad) every time he leaves because I will miss him so much all the time He's gone.
I wanna be like Charlotte and Merle

Not like the girls at work.
Not like the girls at work who whine and complain that their boyfriends are cheating, and talk about other men they are planning to see in different states.
I don't think I would like that.

Not right now, I understand it takes time, and with examples like this, obviously I am not going to settle.
But Someday, I want my best friend.
I know it's cheesy and cliche' but don't tell me it's not sweet. Don't pretend like you don't want it either :)


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment