These are from our Annual Dinner Theater Preformances
Every year we had a theme and we would sing songs within that theme, and to top it off, we got to choose what to dress up as and serve a yummy dinner to ALL our guests!
This year was new Broadway Musicals, so naturally I had to dress up as Elphaba from Wicked :)
Here I am singing The Wizard and I from Wicked. This was my first big solo as well as my first Dinner theater. Thats green paint all over me, well just my face, neck and hands. We had three performances. It was quite the production. When I served food, I would sweat because it was so hot, and my paint would come off my hands, so I had to have a serving buddy come and wipe the trays and serve the plates for me. Spectacular Costume. I would never do it again.
These two beautiful photos are from the year of the Disney Tunes.
I am dressed up as Mary Poppins if you couldn't tell. I still have that hat.
I wanted to be a Chimney Sweep but Steiny (Mrs. Steinhorst) said no.
But this ended up being a great costume!
Unfortunately this was also the year of 100 degree weather, and we didn't have ice.
Guess who got sent out in her costume to fetch some?
Oh it's a Jolly Holiday with MARY!
(The Top picture is Me, Mary, with my pal Simba (Jenna Ziegler) and the bottom is me and my favorite twins with the Dynamite Voices, Jazmen and Pocahontas aka Stephanie and Alicia.)
This year was the year of older Musicals and also my Senior year.
I dressed us as Eponine from Les Miserables and sang On My Own for my last big performance as an EPHS Eagle.
(shout out to the royal Blue and Gold! Eagle Point Forever, May We Always Be. hahaha.)
This year also happened to be the one where everyone got sick a week before. I was lucky enough to avoid it until the morning. So the first performance, (this one pictured.) I was super drugged up and had used a full pack throat numbing strips.
(Do you dig the long hair as much as I did? Most people didn't even recognize me!)
Frenchie (Jenna) and Eponine having a Diva off.
I won't tell you who won :) haha
That is all.




No comments:
Post a Comment