Saturday, May 7, 2011

WIRED.

I can't shake the feeling that something wonderful is going to happen soon!
While this is all good and dandy, 
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
Am I going to come into money?
Make a cool new friend?
Eat something REALLY good?
Any ideas? 


Also It's weird to have my own room for a couple days whilst Wheezy Al (Alex. From now on I will refer to her as Wheezy Al. She thought of it herself) has been gone.
There is none of these nice surprises to wake up to:
Good Morning. You look so peaceful when you sleep.
Good thing she will be back tomorrow 
(or later today since it is 12:30 am, I just got back from a WILD night at the IHOP)

OH.
I had an appointment with my diabetic educator on Friday and I am feeling pretty good about the direction I am headed with my diabetes management.  For the first time in a LONG time I feel like I am on the path to better control, and ILIKEIT!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment