Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diabetes 365




(By Monitor, she means pump, but the sentiment is still the same :] )
 Diabetes can't even leave me alone for one single SENIOR PICTURE, but that's okay, me and diabetes are friends now (sort of, my headache today says otherwise), and so what if my robo-parts are showing?  That's just me (and D :] )

That is all.




This Post and all posts this week are part of D-Blog Week.  To see other D-blogs, or to participate, head on over to Bitter~Sweet by Karen for the deets!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's beautiful and inspiring. My d-boy thought it was cool. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! How could I have mistakenly called it a monitor?! I am diabetes educated enough to know that it CLEARLY a pump. Oh well. I feel so special now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaitie, I love you just the same, oh-girl-who-used-to-give-me-injections you! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is absolutely precious. You're beautiful!!!! For the record, I *LOVE* seeing pumps that peek out of pictures like that. Just love it ;)

    ReplyDelete