Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Things I will Carry...

I guess all that I can say is,
THANK YOU.

Who knew I could get to love and understand so many people I have never meet?
Who knew that the best thing I would gain was HOPE.
Hope to get in control.
Hope to inspire and help others.
Hope that I can do hard things too.

It's official. 
I am in love with the DOC, and I don't care who knows it!

That is all.



This Post and all posts this week are part of D-Blog Week.  To see other D-blogs,  and their takes on each days topic, head on over to Bitter~Sweet by Karen to see all the blogging action!

5 comments:

  1. The DOC loves you back!!! Great post Ryanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i am in love with the DOC and i don't care who knows it!"

    me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! So glad you joined in for DBlog Week. And I second the Un-Apologetic Diabetic - the D-OC loves you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Ryanne! Glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete