Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Dia-Debut

Hurray!  It's almost time for the 2nd Annual Diabetes Blog Week!!!

DBlogWeek2011Button

I haven't been a very good D-Blogger as of late, and this is a great opportunity for my D-Debut into the DOC! 
I hope to learn a lot from others and hopefully share a little bit too.
( If you aren't already following you should be, I am fun and cool and awesome and you can laugh at all my grammatical errors, I won't get upset :)  Also I would LOOOVE to meet some new Dia-buddies so leave a comment and I can stalk....follow you back :)

ALSO, if you would like a participate in Diabetes Blog Week, you can get the deets from Karen at Bitter~Sweet.  Leave her a comment and you are in the the club!  No eating anything questionable for initiation or anything! 
(I am as surprised as you are, isn't what these type of clubs make you do? ;] )

Anyhow that is all for now. 
I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word about DBlog Week!!!! I'm so glad you signed up to participate. If you want, I can make you eat something questionable . . . . hmmmm, let's see . . . . how about those awful, chalky, cardboardy, "diabetic friendly" meal replacement bar things?? Nope, can't do it . . . . those things are pretty awful (unless I'm trying the wrong brands) and you seem like too nice a person to do that to. :)

    ReplyDelete