Saturday, March 19, 2011

Updates and Roller Skates

Roller Skates really have little-to-no relation to this post, it just rhymed. However, it could have something to do with the fact that I went to the new Sonic today and got creeped on by the giant Sonic Limeaid Cup guy....twice.

I mean I like Limeaides, but he obviously wasn't a Diet  :)
(This would one of the times when it's nice to be diabetic)
Also Grandma totally drove over a curb to try and cut in line. 
 BUUUT I digress.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while/gave-up the photo challenge/have a really boring life.
(Why do I write this blog anyway?)

But I can fill you in real fast.

I work. A lot.
And I love my Job :)
I wish I didn't have to go back to school....or that all my friends/future husband (I don't know who he is but I am POSITIVE he would want to move to where I am!) would move here so I could keep my job AND have a social life.  
 But you can wish in one hand and spit in the other right?
(See which on fills up first)

But Working there has indeed served it purpose.
I FINALLY KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP!
Or rather confirmed what I always wanted to be!

*****Guys, it's officially official that I am going to be a Registered Nurse!*****

I just don't really know how or where I am going to do that yet.
Did I mention I REALLY hate not knowing the future? 
But as Becci May told a nearly hyterical/'bout to loose it/crazy girl trying to register for classes the other day:
"You don't have to figure it all out right now."

So I am going with flow....as much a psycho-worry wart like me can.
It feels good, in case you are wondering.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment