Sunday, March 20, 2011

I changed my mind....

Okay, so I started the Diabetes blog right?  The Diabetic Damsel?  Did you read it?  If so thanks! If not, thats okay because I have decided to discontinue it.  Mostly because having two blogs is a pain in the bum (hehe.)  But also because Diabetes is part of Ryanne. It shouldn't be separate from everything else in my life and having diabetes definitely does not make me helpless, like the name suggests.....  SOOOOO I am going to start posting all things Diabetes here on Ryanne May I? !!!
YAY!
Are you as excited as me?!

.....

(I SAID ARE YOU EXCITED?!)

..... :)

And for those of you who haven't been caught up on The Diabetic Damsel that is Ryanne May, I will repost everything I put up there so there is no more confusion and all 15 of you will be caught up!

HURRAY!

That is all...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment