Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Icebreaker post from the now discontinued Diabetic Damsel.

* The first post*
Hiya!  
I'm Ryanne.
I am an aspiring nurse.
Current Nurses Aide/College Student
An Avid shower singer.
A Daughter. 
A Grand daughter.
A Big Sister.
A Roommate.
A Cousin.
A Mormon. 

And I have Type 1 Diabetes.

And man, it's hard.
Whew. It feels good to say that!  
It seems as though I have spent too much time pretending diabetes is no big deal.
But it is a big deal.  
And I am going to embrace it! 

Diabetes is hard.  I struggle, and I probably always will. 
BUT  the good news is there a flip side to the struggles,  THE VICTORIES.
This is a place for both.

So if you are diabetic.
Follow please :)
IF you know someone with diabetes.
Follow please :)
Or if you just want to be supportive 
Follow please :)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment