You know what REALLY grinds my gears? People who show up at the check stand with their coupons STILL ATTACHED TO THE NEWSPAPER!
Picture this: There is a lady, buying the whole store out, there are 3 people in line behind her.
She has not cut out one. stinking. coupon.
Really?
So I hand her sissors. At least she had the decency to cut them out herself, even if it was at the check stand.
Here is where my gear begin to REALLY grind.
TODAY: It's rush hour time and I am on a checkstand ROLL, scanning here, giving change there; like a MAD women, when up rolls this lady and her non-cutting coupon tendancies.
She hands me the coupon book and says that she has A LOT of good deals today.
Great.
So "I say here you can cut those out with these." and hand her some sissors.
She says "No that's ok" and smiles.
Excuse Me?
What does she want me to do there are like 6 coupons A PAGE?!
I can't scan them all at once!
Unfortunately, the stupid ones are always "right"
So I grab my sissors and seeth as I skim her groceries for the great deals!
I was so ticked I didn't even ask if she wanted paper or plastic.
The things I do for costumers.
Ryanne you are so giving! I am glad you have such amazing patience :) Seriously though, that would drive me nuts!
ReplyDelete