Quilt Update: I successfully used a sewing machine! Nothing was smoking or breaking, but that could be be cause I was sewing slower then molasses,and I had to stop everytime a pin was close to the needle so I could pull it out :) Overall assesment : B- there were only a couple seam ripings that had to be performed.
Sometimes, I do not understand people.
-People who will do ANYTHING to save 2 cents. TWO CENTS! I know every penny count yada yada but honestly people, why soooo cheap?
- This one lady asked me : SOmeone left this milk in their cart, do you know how long it has been there?
Like I would know ! Some people expect the checker to know EVERYTHING about the store. Maybe some people should try to save some common "cents."
-People who lie about things that don't matter, and some things that really do. It doesn't anger me as much as make me baffled and sad.
Ok, so I love corny jokes, LOVE THEM. As in I will laugh for hours at them and tell everyone I know the joke and have a hard time getting through it cause I think it is so funny. And today I realized, when I get married, I need a funny guy, who will tell me dumb jokes and tease me ALL THE TIME! That's when I will know I think, when he teases me relentlessly and I have never felt more loved :) {Or when he delivers a engagement ring to my mom to give to me (for you Alex:)}
Anyhow, sorry this entry is kinda random. Sometimes thats how my days go.
{Oh geez. I just saw someone who goes through my line ALL THE TIME at the store on the news. With a mug shot. CREEPER-RAMA! Don't worry though. He is in jail.}
I love the randomness of your blog, Ryanne!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! Love ya
ReplyDeleteJeni
So proud of you Rye! When your sewing skills are perfected will you make me a ball gown please!
ReplyDeleteJed is out there somewhere Ryanne, just waiting to give your engagement ring to your mom :) I am proud that you are doing so well on your quilt! Sewing machines hate me!
ReplyDelete