Can't sleep. Sometime that just happens I guess. So update on the oh so exciting life of Ryanne!
Today I put in my two weeks at work! Exciting and sad at the same time. I feel bad leaving them sooo short handed but on the other hand....REXBURG AWAITS! AHHHH! I can hardly wait to be back! I found out who my other roomates will be and I am excited to meet them. They will probably think Ashley, Alex and I are nuts, but I hope that will be okay with them :)
My quilt is REALLY coming together! I worked on it alot yesterday and today and tonight I finally got all my rows sewed together. It was starting to resemble a blanket! I even put it over to test it out :) But sadly as I was examining my handy work (all my seams matched up pretty good if I do say so myself,) I noticed that i had put three rows going the wrong way and the blocks looked all wrong. MARVELOUS. So I had to rip out three huge honking seams and it took me most of the night. I got so sick of it I just stopped. Never fear though, I have not given up! I will hopefully work on it tomorrow during sewing group (I have yet to actually sew during sewing group, mostly we just end up visiting with my darling Auntie Nona who comes over to "sew" with us)
Speaking of darling aunts and relations, as excited as I am to go back to Rexburg and see my dear Alex and Ashley again, I will really miss Zumba-ing with my Aunt Allene, and watching TV with Gramma, and bugging Shannda, and going out to dinner and our fun shopping trips. My family is just so stinking funny! Whenever we get together, I just define my six-pack even more from laughing so hard! (and I know ya'll are laughing at my six-pack notion so quit it. :)) I will really miss it . ( My family. Not my six-pack.)
In closing I would just like to leave you with a little picture to brighten your day.
Ok, well at least it brightens mine :]
Courtesy of Alexandra Plitt <3
HAHAHA
That Really Is All.

First of all, I love your new blog background! So cute! Second of all, I am so excited to see you and Ashley and prove our nuttiness to the world (at least in the Rexburg area)! I just love you and hope you finish your quilt wonderfully and bring it to school with you so I can admire your domestic-ness. That is all. Love you!
ReplyDelete