(Do I really need to explain this? Awful song, awful status. Don't do it.)
---------
Ryanne May CRAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
(Nobody cares or wants to know when your are menstrating, and surprisingly there are a lot of girls who think I care/am not grossed out.)---------
Ryanne May is going to meet her bestie for coffee, then go to the post office, then drive around some more, and then have some lunch maybe. After that I think I'll do some homework, eat some celery, call my grandmother. Today. will. be. EPIC!!!
(Do we really need to get specific here, your life is BORING, putting it on Facebook doesn't make it anymore exciting.)
---------
Ryanne May FML, seriously my life sucks, my milk spilled. GAH I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!
(Some people are just overly dramatic, and while you may be going through some REALLY crappy stuff, must you really share it on Facebook? In most cases, nope. Desperate plea for sympathy? Uh huh.)
---------
Ryanne May Goodnight Facebook!!
(Really?)
----------
Ryanne May is about to go to work!
(neat.)
----------
Ryanne May 's liFe iS SOoOoO a-MAz-InG!!! liKE 4 reAlss!!!! hE is sOOoOo amAzINg anD EpIc and AbsOLuteLY FanTaSTic!!!!! && I <3 hiiiiiim!!!
(Oh where to start, the "creative" lettering? the repeating letters? the double &? the over use of amazing and the over used epic? Nah. I won't even dignify this one with criticism.)
----------
Ryanne May thinks food = besttt thingg EVER!!! lol.
(I think the lol at the ends really adds a nice touch, especially since nothing about this is funny.)
----------
Ryanne May this is so hard, I wish you would just talk to me :(
(You are so sneaky, the person you are having the problem with will NEVER know that you are talking about them, and neither will anyone else that you spilled your guts to either!)
-----------
Ryanne May soooo bored, text it! 867-5309!!
(Great idea, posting your phone number online. Always a great choice. Also you begging for text messages is attractive.)
-----------
Ryanne May is going to church! SO RIGHTEOUS!
(brag, brag, brag, brag, brag. You are a good person we get it.)
I believe "Airplanes" has already been a status of your;)
ReplyDeleteI believe someone, who shall remain nameless, changed a poor clueless girls status for her and made such an atrocity :)
ReplyDelete