Friday, August 13, 2010

Once a Potter Fan, Always a Potter fan.

I just rediscovered the wonderful wizarding world of Harry Potter!  
And now waiting for the next movie is going to be UTTER TORTURE!!!!!
But, I digress.  

Top 5 Reasons I love Harry Potter:

5.  They are hilarious!  Some of the things the characters say crack me up! Who ever does not agree must be under the Imperius Curse. 
4.  The last book is fantastic! The way JK Rowling ties everything together is complex and exciting!
3.  There is a lot that can be learned from it's themes it's just good wholsome stuff!
2.  Who doesn't love a hero?  I was legitimately in love with Harry after the 2nd Book.  When he sacrifices himself for others, whew! I just go weak at the knees :)
1.  Me and my dad started reading them together.  It it weren't for him I would never have become one of those crazy Potter kids :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment