Wednesday, August 18, 2010

She kept puzzling and puzzling, til her puzzler was sore.....

( The person who can tell me what movie this is from gets ten points and my undying admiration!)
I quite enjoy putting together puzzles.
And, if I do say so myself, I am pretty downright fantastic at it too.
I love seeing it coming together and finding that one piece that was driving me CRAZY!
And tonight, whilst I was enjoying myself with a lovely 1000 piece-er, I was blessed with a revelation!
Life is like a puzzle.
( How original right? hahaha. Here is where we get cheesy)
We have all these pieces, different aspects of life and tons of people we meet.
Somehow they all fit together and form a pretty picture.
As humans, we recognize that there are pieces missing, and we try to fill them with pieces we think will fit and fill it up.  In my puzzle experience, the piece we are looking for often looks way different then we thought it would.  
And sometimes we are given pieces we just don't know what to do with.
We get stuck and the only thing we can do is look at the big picture on the box.
Kinda like life right? 
Sometimes I get focused on one piece of my life, and it makes me frustrated and grumpy.
It's not until I look at the eternal big picture "on the box" that I figure things out.
And eventually everything is put in it's place, just like my favorite quote says:
"It will all work out in the end, and if it doesn't work out, it's not the end!"

Anyhow, I hope this made sense to you.
I know it's kind of an stretch-of-an-analogy, but such are Ryanne May's Musings :)


That is All.

5 comments:

  1. I believe the title is from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," if that is for what you were looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryanne I love you and this post!

    ReplyDelete