It's hard to see someone you grow up with grow up...and do things you know they know they shouldn't.
Makes me wonder if I was a good enough example? If I was Christ-like enough? Did they feel loved when they were around me?
I know what You are gunna say: "Everyone has their agency and has to make their own choices." And I know that, but it still hurts to see those you love doing things they would never do around you, especially when you have tried hard to be an example, or even when they have been an example to you.
So I guess all I can do is pray and continue to do what I know is right.
But sometimes I just want to text bomb them something like:
"STOP BEING STUPID! I LOVE YOU NOW QUIT IT!"
If people would jsut listen to me and be exactly like me, their lives would be much better :)
Hahaha you say? Ok, yeah me too, I know I am far from perfect, but I still wish I could just get my friends and family to DO THE RIGHT THINGS I WANT THEM TO DO!
I know I have said this before, but man alive I wish everyone I loved could be with me all the time.
Someday I am going to make my own little town and make everybody awesome come live there with me.
For reals.
Then I could keep an eye on them, and spend time with them as much as I want!
All of them would be just a text or phone call away!
And life would be perfect :)
Again, I guess it doesn't work that way, and absence supposedly makes the heart grow fonder, but just saying, I can still be fond if my family and friends are right next to me!
Just a thought :)
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment