This is how it all started.
One Thursday morning I wake up to angry words flowing from dear sweet Ashley's mouth.
When I asked whats wrong she said: Come look what they did.
Somehow I knew who "they" were.
So I walk into our living room and this is what I find, a sea of packing peanuts and a decapitated baby doll.
( I know charming right?)
As Ashley opened the door to go to class that morning, she was buried in an avalanche of pink packing peanuts. Good thing peanuts are the only nut she is not allergic too.
We filled at least ten bags full of these little buggers and vowed not to say one word to our brothers about it.
(We couldn't give them the satisfaction)
Immediately me and my sisters in Zion begin to plot.
The FHE brothers were going down.
Later that day I am walking to class and as I cross the street to get on campus who do I see but my dear sweet FHE husband Neil Davies, and boy did he have a smug look on that face of his.
I coulda just socked him right in the kisser.
The conversation between us consisted of sticky-sweet small talk and him trying to hold back giggles.
real cute.
So then I get on Facebook and what do I find?
As Status Update:
"Neil Davies Mischief Managed"
and
And This one from a couple days before:
Oh Boy. It's on.
So we decide to send a little warning message via headless baby.
And we set our alarms for 3 in the AM,
(Now normally I am NOT a morning person but the was beyond worth it.)
Armed with the warning, a rope and pockets full of feminine hygiene products we head out.
This was the result:
To Be Continued.....



No comments:
Post a Comment