1. I really like the smell of vinegar.
2. I hate day old watermelon, fresh cut all the way!
3. I have a the tiniest crush on Liam Nesson....I know he is old...but I just can't help it :)
4. I used to be allergic to Snuggle Fabric softener, but it doesn't bother me anymore
5. I have never paralell parked before.
6. Until I was around six or seven, I legitimately believed my mother did not have a belly button.
7. I didn't throw up for a time period of seven years.
8. I like to drive in the fog.
9. I can change the flapper valve in your toilet.
10. Lists help me get things done. If I don't write it down I probably won't do it.
11. I really like crying during movies
12. I hate wearing shoes that have to be tied.
13. I prefer katsup with my steak, BBQ sauce is gross.
14. I have to stick my feet out of the blanket when I sleep
15. I got third place in one of those coloring contests once at Costco and I won a bag of candy!
16. I have such a bad gag reflex that I could hardly wear my retainers for the first few days cause they would make me gag so bad. I do, however, have a very strong stomach (see #7)
17. I hate nut and fruit combinations. example: peanut butter and jelly. eww.
18. I just found out I am allergic to Goats!
19. I used to be afraid of horses, but last weekend I rode one!
20. Michael Buble is my first love. <3
21. Singing in the the Shower is one of my favorite activites!
22. I failed my first Drivers Test because of a yellow light!
23. I would rather do ANY other chore then do the dishes. I really really dislike washing dishes.
24. I found out I needed glass when a basketball got thrown in my eye and I saw a black spot for three days. The doctor did the letter test on me and we found out I had HORRIBLE vision!
25. I hate snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment