Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Turning TMT's into TT's and back to TMT's

TT stand for TERRIBLE TUESDAYS. This is what my compadre Mandy and I have been calling this wretched no good day for the past four weeks. (This might be a little dramatic being that its only so terrible because we have class ALL STINKIN DAY!) Coincidently, I haven't been in a very "tender" mood when thinking of my blessings on this day. Really I just haven't been thinking of them at all. (Stupid natural man.) So, in an effort to make Tuesday not so terrible once again, I give you TMT's back in action :)

-Being in the nursing program
- Awesome roommates who rae so easy to live with
-Tuna Fish and crackers :)
- DI shopping trips with Wendy and Shauna
- Fun times with Mandy and Matt
- Music to run to!
-5K at the end of Feb to keep me motivated!
- Lets talk about my awesome iPod that takes me places my laptop never could.
-My laptop still likes the internet on campus...even if it doesn"t like it at home.
- Shauna who let me eat some of her yummy chicken and broccoli when I was planning on cereal for dinner.
-Dear Elder to write my Missionary friends!
-Tannah for telling me she missed me when I was having a hard day.
-My sweet new perscription Raybans. Styling, and I can see!
-Clinging to Nikki during "Mama"
-THe Printer in the Taylor Building
-Spencer checking on me when I wasn't in class, even if I forgot my phone.
-Getting 100% on my MedCalculations Test!
- Spending a great weekend in Logandale
-Having a good time in Vegas with Austin and Brittany.
-Apartment D2 adopting me. I heart them.

Tender Mercies all around, even when we don't notice them :)
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment