Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Details of my Life

"Our Heavenly Father is aware of our needs and will help us as we call upon Him for assistance. I believe that no concern of ours is too small or insignificant. The Lord is in the details of our lives."
—Thomas S. Monson, "Consider the Blessings", Liahona and Ensign, November 2012

This my friends is what Tender Mercies are all about. ^^^

- Sunday was my birthday!  And it was wonderful!
             -Kyla made me a cheese cake
             -Jamey made me a birthday cake
             -D2 sang me an AWESOME birthday song :)
             -Rachel gave a a beautiful feather necklace she made.
             -Mandy gave me a 20 pack of Diet Coke. Bless Her.
             -Matt gave me the book "The Infinite Atonement."
             - We all went out to dinner at my favorite, Texas Road House!
             - Tons of birthday wishes from all my friends and family.
             -Alex and Claire sang me the Birthday song right during
             the first moments of it!
             -A card with a very sweet note from ym Grandma Hawkins :)

-I got to talk to Alex
-I got to talk to Rachel
- NO CLINICALS THIS WEEK! Which means a free Thursday!
- Only 3 hours of class verses the 7 I usually have (Take that Terrible Tuesday!)
-Swig always has delicious sugar cookies
- After and terrible anxiety ridden all nighter on Wednesday, I was able to make through clinicals the next day.
-I wasn't as freaked out at clinicals and got to have some good practice and experiences.
- Sunday at church was great! As was the fireside that night. The spirit taught me a lot :)
-Let's just talk about how its a miracle I made it through last week at all. Sometimes just surviving is a tender mercy to me!

That is all. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment