It seems my life is filled with a lot of Big Tender Mercies lately.
- Biggest TM this week and of my life? Supportive parents. if you don't have those, you should get some, (you can marry in right?) Because this BIG transition of mine would have been very challenging with out them. I love you Mom and Pops, and thank you for the groceries :)
- Living Close to family I haven't got to see a lot over the last couple years. Nevada Mays, I love you and I am so glad to be here!
- Having A cousin in my apartment complex to visit and spend time with. Also to steal internet from. And teach me how to use my new iTouch. And to send ugly Snapchats to....Mandy May, so glad you are here!
- Let's just talk for a second about my SUH-SWEET new iTouch courtesy of DSC Nursing...you are my new bestie.
- Having a cousin in the Nursing program with me. Scary things like this are a lot easier when someone you know is there.
- Said cousin having wife who can sew on patches to my scrubs. Candace, you rule.
- Very nice new roommates.
- Institute.
- Friends who still want to talk and know what going on with me even when they are far away.
- Little Sisters.
- GPS's
- McDonald's Diet Coke.
- Palm Trees!
- Only wearing a sweater outside!
- A Dad to carry your BOX of HUGE textbooks from the bookstore.
- Safe trip here and a lot of time spent with my dad in the car :)
- A mom who will drive your car the whole way. Spoiled :)
- Finally getting the internet to work on my laptop in my apartment!
- Feelings of peace from the Holy Ghost.
- The scriptures and prayer to invite the Holy Ghost in.
Overall, the transition hasn't been to bad. I still wonder sometimes why I am here. I still miss home/Billings/BYUI, but I think it won't take long to love St. Geezy just as much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment