Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The crushing of my sophisticated dreams.

I once had a dream. 
I dreamed that one day when I graduated college, and I got my RN license, I would find a cute little apartment to live in all by myself. 
And I would get a dog. 
Probably a beagle.
She would be named Sookie. (Not Snookie, I am anti-jersey shore.)
This apartment would likely be similar to the one in my favorite movie 27 Dresses.
There would be lots of pale yellow and stripes and pretty flowers abounding.
Maybe even a plant or two and cute couch pillows!
"I would like to live alone," I used to think.
I will decorate everything just how I like it, and sing as loudly as I wanted to Celine Dion's "Tell Him" in the shower. 

I would be so grown up and sophisticated. 
A career women with her own apartment!
  
That was my dream until I meet.....Him....<3














HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Right. 

What really happened is that my Grandma, who is my roomie at the moment, went out of town. 

It was lonely.
I started talking to the Dog, and not in a baby talk way. Like in the way you would talk to a human, or your roommate.
I had to do all the housekeeping 
(Which honestly wasn't bad, but go with me on this, I am trying to prove a point.)
I almost killed the plant.
Let's face it, I am not a decorator, I can't stand watching HGTV for more than a minute. 
Poor Dog was alone while I was at work :(
Poor Dog had to listen to me sing "Tell Him," really loud in the shower. 

There goes the aspiration of sophistication.
 When I do graduate and get my RN license and a dog, there will be no plants, and no living alone. I would go nuts and kill all the plants. 
Like a psycho.

Moral of the Story: GRANDMA'S HOME AND I MISSED HER SO MUCH! 

That is all :)

3 comments:

  1. How funny! I had never pictured my first apartment with cinderblock walls either haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA oh Ryanne. I'm sad you don't like HGTV. Maybe Claire will decorate your house for you :)

    ReplyDelete