Today was Hope for a Cure for Diabetes Day.
Which I found out about today, but no worries. I got it on lock ;)
And here are some of my favorites from the day!
I hope for a cure everyday. And we are so close!
Thanks to all those who supported this event and participated. Right now the thing that comes to mind is an piece of the 13th Article of Faith of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It says:
"....We Believe all things, we HOPE all things, we have endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."
Let us seek to find a cure. Until then, let us endure. Let us seek out good care, good control, good support, a good attitude and most importantly, let us continue to hope!
That is all :)












I love you Ryanne May! And I love your use of the 13th Article of Faith :)
ReplyDelete