Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Just a Love Machine...

And I don't wanna work for nobody but food....you!

Happy Valentines!

Okay, okay, All jokes about  my bitter chronic singleness  aside, I had a good Valentines day.
I decided, after I had complained sufficiently, that instead of worrying about gettin' some lovin' I was going to give it! This sentiment being last minute, I didn't do as much as I would have liked too, none the less, it felt nice :) I made some cute little cards to give to all my clients today (OH, also I have a new job in home health. Love it!)  and I got my Grams some flowers. I know cheesy, and I will probably sound like a nine year old but it feels good to do nice things, especially if people don't expect you to do it. It makes me feel  happy of my self!   So here's to given the lovin' instead of worrying about gettin it.  I promise it makes for a good Valentines Day. SINGLE or NOT.



That is all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment