.....that my nails are the longest they have ever been in my LIFE! Ok well not my right pinkie nail, but thats is the fault of an dumb box of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups I was trying to stock for the loyal customers of IGA.
.....that long nails make any action appear elegant :) haha
......that today was my last day at IGA, and now I am off to bigger and better things...BROLIMS! LOOK OUT! I am coming after YOU!
..... that I am a terrible procrastinator. Hense why I am up waiting for for clothes to dry so I can pack them.
...... that My quilt is almost finished!
...... I am really excited to get to Idaho, but really sad to leave Billings. Why must life be such a conundrum?
......That mint Milano cookies are good for the soul.
......that I REALLY need a bigger Ipod. I can't keep removing music from my playlist. It hurts my heart.
......that I secretly like Keeping Up With the Kardashians
......that THREE of my friends are getting married this weekend! I am so excited for them!
......that life is wonderful!
......that my clothes are dry, so that is all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment