1. I am finally back in Rexburg!
I am all moved into my apartment and it's great! Classes aren't too overwhelming...yet and I made some new friends already. I am however the slightest bit homesick for Oregon/Montana/Utah.
WHY CAN"T EVERYONE YOU LOVE BE IN THE SAME PLACE ALL THE TIME!?!
-AND-
2. I finished my quilt!
Here is the finished product....
I am very proud of it! Even with every flaw and screw up, because I MADE IT!
I now have some basic sewing skills and that makes me feel good because before I could not even sew a straight line! And I will tell you a secret...
(I actually liked it!)
But let's not go shouting this on roof tops or anything. If this gets out my reputation will be ruined and I will have to deal this hoards of RM's begging for me to be marry them.
( On second thought, tell everyone you know :] )
And now for our Spiritual thought of today:
Today when I was at the Temple waiting to do confrimations, I was scannign the Book of Mormon trying to find a certain scripture. Well I didn't find it, instead I found this verse:
Alma 17:13 " And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led."
Recently I have been thinking about what I want to do with my life and how I was going to do it. I have been trying to pray and study so that I may know, but at times I feel more confused then ever about what the Lord wants me to do. Last week the Spirit told me to just be patient and pray and I would receive an answer when the time was right. Despite this I was still feeling anxious and lost, until today when I read this scripture.
The Lord is my Light. He will never lead me astray, and I will always have his light if I live righteously so there is really no need to worry, like it says in D&C 6:36 "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not."
And so I will wait and be patient.
That is All.
Alma 17:13 " And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led."
Recently I have been thinking about what I want to do with my life and how I was going to do it. I have been trying to pray and study so that I may know, but at times I feel more confused then ever about what the Lord wants me to do. Last week the Spirit told me to just be patient and pray and I would receive an answer when the time was right. Despite this I was still feeling anxious and lost, until today when I read this scripture.
The Lord is my Light. He will never lead me astray, and I will always have his light if I live righteously so there is really no need to worry, like it says in D&C 6:36 "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not."
And so I will wait and be patient.
That is All.
Good job on that quilt! It's very pretty. And hurray for inspiration!
ReplyDelete