- Over all the trip home was good, (albeit, very cramped.) Me and mama are just happy to be home Folks.
- The Service for McKinely was so beautiful. The Bishop said some wonderful things that brought a lot of comfort at such a hard time.
- I had Heidi Kuchin to sing with me at the service.
- I AM HOME IN GOD'S COUNTRY! For the first time in a WHOLE YEAR FOLKS! A WHOLE YEAR!!!
- A Mama who loves me enough to come and get me so I wouldn't have to drive in the snow all by my self!
- My Daddy who always makes me pumpkin roll when I come home.
- Today was a snow day and I got to spend the whole day being weirdos with my sisters. Geesh I missed them!
- I got to stay an extra day in Billings! And I got new tires! Yippe!
- I know some great people in the Magic City. I miss them already. This has been one of the best times of my life and I will never forget my friends in the Rimrock YSA ward. (Shoutout! Heyy!)
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
TMT stands for Too Much Timeinthecar.
*Every Tuesday, I recount some of my tender mercies from the week. What are your Tender mercies?*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment