Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TMT and a Quick Bryanne Mishap

*Every Tuesday, I recount some of my tender mercies from the week. What are your Tender mercies?*


  • A Sweet Jam session (can you call it that if it's church songs?) with some great people! Aaron, Serene, Tim, Tannah, Ashly and Ma and Pa Peterson. That was the best! 
  • We tried to watch the Christmas Devotional and could not get it to work, but we found a place to watch it instead.
  • Really excellent institute lessons this week. For reals.
  • I  trained the girl who would be my replacement for work and I am really happy that they hired her. It makes me feel a little better about leaving.
  • One of my plans was cancelled so that I could go to Kaitie's baby shower!
  • Testimony Meeting on Sunday was so good!
  • Gingerbread milk shakes. Oh yeah.
  • I lost my keys at the park at midnight.  Real cute. But Lucky for me, I have very nice friends who helped me find them. Serene, Aaron and Mason you are dabomb.com. 
  • Shannda and Gramma Decorated the hosue for Christmas and it looks great (And Niko Friendly.) 
  • I got to go see Kaitie's choir concert on Sunday and it was so good!
  • I got my laundry done! 
************

Bryanne is at it again folks.... Whilst at a friends house, dessert was being served, complete with whipped cream from the spray can.  Bryanne, looking to impress her unsuspecting victims,  tried to show them a trick she learned at school, The Triple Whip Flip.   It looks like this:

Well, even at close range, Bryanne does not have good aim, so instead of hitting her hand....she hit the whipped cream. Anyone within a 5 foot radius was sprayed with bits of whipped goodness and the floor and ceiling needed a good wiping.
(Sorry again guys....)

Needless to say, nobody was impressed.

Poor, Poor, Bryanne. 
SHe never had a chance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment