Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TMT- BABY TIME!

- Baby Gemma came this Saturday! And we all got to go out to breakfast before that and shopping!

 My new Roommate: Gemma Jenay Grill
Congrats to Shannda, Nathan and Niko for their new sweetie :) 

Shannda also asked me to include her BIG Tender Mercies of the delivery:
  • She got pain meds she thought she might not get before the little princess came!
  •  It only took and Hour and a half for Gemma to come after Shannda got there 
  • There was a wheel chair at the Hospital entrance so she didN't haev to walk andhave contractions at the same time

-I got to hospital on time, despite having dropped my phone in the toilet and all the snow and ice.
- There was no cops around when I ran a stoplight and stop sign to get to the hospital.
- I got to see the delivery of Gemma, which is so cool because I would someday liek to be a labor and delivery nurse.
-I got two really cute colored jeans from Romy for only 20 bucks!   AND they were a 2 sizes smaller :)
-Rachel felt weel enough after getting her wisdom teeth to go shopping with me!
-I didn't die when I basically lost control of my car on a curvy, down hill slippery road!  Sorry again about that Tyler.
- My phone took a dive, but it making a slow recovery.
- My uncle got pizza while we hung out at the hospital with Gemma and Shannda. I was starving.
-I put Niko to bed and he didn't even cry and was soooo good :)
- I only burned one pan of cookies while putting Niko to bed.
- I have another alarm clock that works, since my phone doesn't work.
- I was able to get new windshield wipers and oil changed before the big storm came.
- I woke up an hour late for work this morning, but I got to cover another shift to make up for that hour. ( Even though I was a little grumpy about it)
-I was asked to teach institute next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment