![]() |
| Via Pinterest. |
If you didn't already know, I've got some big changes coming up!
In January I am moving from Montana to Utah to start nursing school at Dixie State!
I am really excited for some new scenery, excited to get to do Nurse-y things and getting working on a goal I have had my whole life. I am excited to do things that challenge me!
As I am sure you guessed, I am also really nervous.
I am the queen of the comfort zone, and as you know, a Queen must not leave her Kingdom.
I have never been to St. George in my life.
I don't know a soul, (outside of some cousins,) and I will be living with all people I don't know for the first time in my life. I am leaving behind lots of friends here in the Magic City that I love dearly.
These are things that don't belong in the comfort zone people!
I am the Queen, after all.
With my authority as Queen, I would like to very kindly and diplomatically tell Change to
"Shove it."
"Shove it."
and put it on hold in the stockade for oh, the rest of my life, maybe!
(Queens can say shove it right?)
But sooner or later, I must relinquish the crown of familiarity and the cushy throne of comfort on which I sit.
And now is the perfect time.
........
I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:
Post a Comment