Sorry I don't post much else than this. Life has not been super exciting. At least I am posting once a week right?!
1. Color Me Rad race was well, RAD! More on that later.
2. YSA Dance in Sherdian, also RAD. I am again so grateful for all the fun people in my ward!
3. I got to VOTE for the first time! Cheese Alert: I am really grateful I was born in a place where I could vote for people who I think will best lead the country. 'MERICA!
4. Dave Matthews Band on Spotify. Bam Sucka.
5. Me and Rachel mananged to find the church where our Friend Caleb was giving his farewell talk and we made it just in time! Also, Shout out to Caleb who leaves on his mish to New Mexico tomorrow! Holla!
6. Sonic has Diet Cherry Limeades, and I may have gotten two just yesterday.....
7. Let's talk about how I have been worrying about how I will pay for out of state tuition at Dixie and how on Sunday (after I had paid my overdue tithing) I found out I got a scholarship that let's me pay only In-state! That's 4000 bones I don't have to worry about :)
8. Prayers get answered.
9. Washers and Dryers.
10. I got so many extra hours last week, and I got off in time on Friday to go to the Corn maze! Ca-chow!
That is all!
No comments:
Post a Comment