Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TMT (Not Teenage Mutant Turtles)

*Every Tuesday, I try to recount some of my top tender mercies from the week? What are your Tender mercies?*

1. Heavenly Father is so aware of us and answers our prayers guys. For Realios.  Last Friday, I lost two things. Two very, very, very, very, VERY important things.  The first being my folder with all my work charting in it and the other a diamond necklace given to me by my grandparents with significant sentimental value.  Each time I said a prayer. Each time it was found when all seems lost.  It so great to me that Heavenly Father cares enough about me to answer a prayer about a little necklace pendant.  He sure loves me!

2. Monday morning going to work I hit about every green light on Grand Ave. GRAND AVENUE! That never happens.

3. My work is giving me a lot of extra shifts lately which is REALLY awesome because I need the money!

4. Again, my ward is super tight. Last Friday night I wanted to play capture the flag and so many people came and we had a grand ole time!

5. I got my FAFSA done and it was relatively painless. Huzzah.

6. I had time to get my last TB test done today because a client canceled!  Hurray!

7. I got this sweet crossword puzzle book.  I am a tiny bit addicted to crosswords. (As if you weren't already super cool. Nerd.)

8. I finally ran 3.1 miles for the first time in my whole entire life....and didn't keel over! It was really hard guys.

9. My Color Me Rad Run is on Saturday and I am super excited!

10.  Today I had three extra shifts, and this week I should have over 40 hours. Monay.

11. I got to serve someone who really needed it tonight.

12. A sweet client I barely know told me she loved me :)

13. I got to have a good talk with a certain Charlee O.

14. I did my scripture reading for institute and was really touched by the spirit. I was so excited to share, and then I got called into work.  I got to institute 45 mins late because I really wanted to talk to 13 up there.  When I got there we were talking about the scripture that I learned from. SO awesome!

15. Pizza at institute.  Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment