Saturday, May 5, 2012

I need to do my Chemistry Homework

It Life Update Time! 
Here it goes:
1. Back at BYUI
2. I work.
3. I go to class
4. My homework after chemistry is not to cry.
5. I come home and think about doing homework.
6. I do it, much later than planned.
7 Maybe go to Broulim's for my nightly trip?
8. Go to bed.

That is pretty much it. OH. Also, I am still waiting to hear from the nursing schools I applied to, (cross your fingers, say your prayers, or do an incantation, whatever you're into....I heard prayer works best though:]) I will let ya know ;)

OH. Also, my apartment has it's own washer and dryer. I use it almost every day and cry from gratitude that I don't have to sell my soul for quarters anymore! (Not that I ever did that mom...)

And, as usual, my good ole' friend Bryanne is up to her usual antics.... poor, poor Bryanne.  She was at a YSA dance, chatting with a friend during a slow song when the friend brings her over to meet a friend from her Ward. He is going to be a dentist she says! She walks over first and talks to him as Bryanne tags a long.  Well, they meet, Bryanne and this boy.  It is a normal meeting, handshake, where ya from, etc....Then boy walks away from Bryanne and her friend...toward the middle of the dance floor....and turns around with his hand out...all confused as to where his partner was...there was an awkward moment of looking around and awkward shuffling as Bryanne realized she was to dance with pre-dentist man.  She makes and awkward joke about not picking up on social ques....he pity laughs....I......I mean she asks if he has always lived in Wyoming....he starts talking quietly in the loud music and asks Bryanne something. No idea of what was said, she reverts to the naughty two-year old strategy and says...'I don't know..." And the questioning and playing dumb goes on for 30 more seconds as the song ends...they part ways...never to make eye contact for the rest of the YSA conference.

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment