Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The one where I am desperate for a topic and I write anything to take up space.

Hello Folks.

You probably think I am dead. 
Being that I haven't posted since last year! (Bahaha!! That joke never gets old!)
Seriously though, Happy New Year folks!

Aand really, I am sorry to be so neglectful.
My semester could be summed up as Great and Terrible.
Busy, beautiful and hectic are other words one might use. 
However, I did get all A's ( Huzzah! Bragging about self quota: filled)

So right now I am doing my usual Winter Hibernation from school in Montana. 
Except not, because I have two online classes.
Also, I am sure hibernating bears don't worry about finding jobs.
Or about applying and getting into a Nursing Program. 
So I guess I am really not hibernating at all.

(Which weirdly enough doesn't bother me in the least bit.  I got quite accustomed to busy-ness this Fall and I find that I like being a bee rather then your average hibernatin' barr (Bear but as pronounced by Davy Crocket.  I learned that in the 1st grade when we sang Davy Crocket for one of our concerts.)

Oh and you heard right! I am finally applying to Nursing Schools!! Trick! 
There were many who thought this day would never arrive, myself included. 
I will let ya know how it goes.

Maybe now I should talk about a more important subject. 
Split ends. 

................

Sorry that was my hair. When it gets this long, it is simple UNMANAGABLE!
The split ends turn to in fingers and take over my blog posts.
Actual Depiction of Real Events. It's like Medusa but more screwed up and frightening. 

...........Too weird?
Ya, I know, sorry. 
But, seriously. I need a haircut. 

Sorry, I said I would quit talking about boring things.
.....

Oh boy. 

Well, till next time when I have a better idea for a good post!

That is all.

PS. Seriously though, have you ever felt like that when your hair gets way to long?
I'm not the only one....right?
....?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha nice illustration. Look at your artistic ability! I also enjoy that you have a diet coke sitting next to you :)

    ReplyDelete