Last night, I was dreaming away the night, when somehow the subject matter of the dream went to chocolate milk. It was everywhere. There was 5 gallons in my fridge. I was in Heaven. I wanted just one glass REAL bad. But I couldn't ever get a drink.
Then I woke up, to that familiar fuzzy brain and sweaty forehead and shakiness.
My meter read 64.
Even in my glucose deprived brain cells state I saw a connection and a tender mercy,
My brain knew what I needed and told me in a dream!!!
Cool huh? Kinda like the Pharaoh and his dreams about the famine?
No? Okay probably not.
Still cool huh?
I ate a granola bar instead though cause we didn't have chocolate milk.
Blood Sugars back up, I went back to sleep.
Never to dream of sweet things for the rest of the night.
That is all.

I think that's a cool story. I really do. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Cool story:)
ReplyDelete