These past couple days have been grand.
We will throw in the past couple months to that category. Really hard, but nonetheless so good.
I wish I was good at writing, that I could convey how grateful and wonderful I feel.
How much I know God loves me.
How much I know He love YOU.
I wish there were words to make what I feel tangible.
I am sure there is somewhere, maybe I don't know how to craft the right ones.
Maybe the words for my happiness only exist in Heaven.
(I like to think so anyway, as it would be significantly less frustrating to me have those adjectives to describe the inside of myself.)
In any case, what I want to convey to you, dutiful readers (who just put up with that nonsense I just wrote, assuming you got this far,) is that even when life's situations seem hard and impossible to navigate, I have found that hope, prayer and attitude really do matter.
Cliche' right?
That's because it's true.
That is all.
Oh and I hope you had a Grand Thanksgiving. I know I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment