Monday, November 7, 2011

Sometimes I like to think about life in terms of Candy....

Ironic....no?
No I am not stealing this from Forrest Gump.
Well maybe a little.... but who cares!?
Life is like Sour Patch Kids:  First they are sour. Than they are sweet!

Its a vicious cycle really, but that's what makes the Sour Patch Kids Experience so exciting!
No one would eat sour patch kids if it didn't burn a little at first.  You feel me?

Life is like a Snickers bar:  It can be quite satisfying...


 Snickers bars are proof that  even if things are a little nutty and sticky...you can just "Snicker" through it and be satisfied by whatever is in the package :)

(Okay that might have been a stretch)

Life is like an Aero bar:
I dunno, I had one in Canada. it's basically just a chocolate bar with air bubbles
 You can fill you life with a lot of  meaningless "air" but your still paying the same price for less chocolate. Choose to fill your candy bars with good things, like Caramel or serving others and get mo' fo' yo' money :)

(Disclaimer* Aero bars are actually quiet delicious especially the mint ones! It's just hard to buy them knowing it's less chocolate)

Life is like a Butterfinger:
People still like it even though it's clumsy (See what I did there again?!)

(This mostly just makes me feel better and is probably not very helpful to you...well none of this really is I guess.)

Life is like a 100 Grand Bar:

It's really really good. Sometimes just not worth the carbs or time spent running the calories off... parallels?

Life is like a Kit Kat bar:

It gives you opportunities to share.  You get to choose if you will or not.

Life is like a box of Milk Duds:

Sometimes the Duds can turn out to be the most scrumptious!

(Or they cause an involuntary tooth extraction....either way.)
*Fun Fact! According to the manufacturer, the word "Milk" in the name refers to the large amount of milk in the product; the use of "dud" came about because the original aim of having a perfectly round piece was found to be impossible. -Wikipedia

That is all. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment