Saturday, January 8, 2011

Consider this my Cheesy/Obnoxious, Christmas/New Years letter :)

So I know I haven't had a good solid post in a while, but I will try and be better, especially since I am now on winter break and there will be a lot  more free time for me to post and annoy you all further.  Please look forward to an upcoming entry about why the Harry Potter Series is actually religious.  It will be good and you will probably believe me.  :)

As for now I would just like to show the highlight reel for this last year : 2010 :)

 I Turned 19 and this was a special present from my dear Alex :)
 Living at Gramma Hawkins was Adventurous !
I made a Quilt and earned my Relief Society Arms!
My Grampa May made it back home to his Friend and his Father :)
And We miss him a lot.
We helped Alex practice her Phototog Skills
Partied Like it was May 5th, 1999
Made some new friends :)


 We had Lightsaber fights and prank Wars!
(Yup that is a decapitated baby)



 The First ever SUPER FEAST!
 A Flooding Toilet
 We "met" David Archuleta....hahaha

 Started the summer off in Denver, CO
 With Some great friends :)
 Broadened my horizons when I sampled some Rocky Mountain Osters!
Spent Fall Semester at BYU-I with my good friends

Did some studying aboard at Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
 Had no joke THE BEST ROOMIES EVER!
^ AS Noted Above ^
 Logan got his Mission call!  He's gunna be a "Little Rocker" down In Arkansas and we couldn't be prouder :)
 I got Monte.
I lost Monty. 
He saved my life, and I will always love him!

We ended with a bang, this was our last semester with Logan Jones
 Kaitie dated Adam. Adam Proposed. A wedding followed, and we are so Happy for Kaitie Kuchin!
 I went back to God's Country. 
Oregon, How I love thee :)


So what now?
Well right now I am living in Montana again with my Grandmother, my cousin Shannda and her soon to be baby Grill baby bump :)  Needless to say it's a little crowded! Well not really since I basically have the whole down stairs to myself, but it will definitely be more exciting around here :)  Also I am starting a 2 week CNA class today and I am SO EXCITED!

Top 5 Reasons I am excited fro this Class/Job:
1. Hello basically wearing pj's to work everyday?  Scrubs are the finest uniform ever invented!
2. I love old people, they say the most hilarious things!
3. 10 bucks an hour?  Sign me up!
4. Scrubs.
5. Wearing scrubs all day long.

So in summary, scrubs are awesome, and so worth wiping some bums now and then :)
Oh and also I hope there will be some funny blogposts coming out of this, if it's not a HIPAA violation of course :)

SO that's what is coming up next.
That is all.

1 comment: