Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A very tender mercies Birthday!

I am feeling extra tender these last few days, and I haven't been as grateful as I should be lately so without further ado I bring you yet another Tender Mercies Tuesday!

1. A long relaxing weekend in Logandale! There was much food and lots of sweatpants action.
2. Having Duane and Trish so close. They are so good to me.
3. Sugars Philly Cheese Steak!
4. Puzzles to do.
5. Dogs to love on.
6. Babies to make giggle
7.  Diet Cokes abounding!
8. Staying an extra day!
9. February 3rd, my 23rd birthday and 12 years without Nicole.  I love the Plan of Salvation!
10.  A sweet birthday card from last year to read from my parents on my Birthday :)
11. Lunch at Kneaders with Katie. I sure love having her around and getting to know her family better.
12. Pizza Factory.
13. A fun ward :)
14. The Best Roommates in the whole world.
15. A Surprise party that was a really truly a surprise!
16. Bre And Beth gave me balloons and a gift card!
17. Game of Things!
18. Karen's sweet card and present!
19. Aaron's homemade gift...even if I wasn't sure what was happening at first hahaha
20. Alex's note and Book and homemade maroon scarf!
21. Catching up with said Alex on the phone and learning about her new friend Dorothy!
22. Getting my homework done so I didn't have to do it on my birthday,
23. Phone Calls from  Seesters!
24. Ingrid Michaelson's new single, "Girls chase Boys." Muh Jam yo.
25. Institute
26. Chatting with Mindi! (You're not special!)
27. Matt's sincere text message :)
28. Everyone who came to my surprise party! I really didn't know I had that many friends in St. George!
29. Trish made me Cinnamon Molasses Cookie dough!
30. Seeing Wendy and talking about her mission call!
31. Getting to talk to Shauna outside of class!
32. A Heavenly Father who answers prayers :)
33. An at times thin barrier between this world and the next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment