But I will have you know, I read some of the prompts and they were dumb... so uhh, you're welcome.
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.
I have been REAL busy! (Okay not THAT busy) All kinds of exciting things have gone on!
First off, I passed my CNA exam (with flying colors I might
Second, I got a cool new ride! It's a little 97 Geo Prizm with only 57,000 miles on it AND it's a stick shift. That i can now drive without killing it a million and seven times. This is quite the accomplishment, just ask my dad who tried to teach me when I was sixteen. (Let's just say that I may or may not have cried. Surprised? I didn't think so.)
Third I am back at good ole Y-daho. And I miss my work a lot.
That is all for now. Lame Updates I know. I will try harder promise ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment